Saturday 1 December 2018

The Annual #2-4BeersofChristmas


Well sportsfans, it's December again and that means only one thing: it's time for the 2-4 Beers of Christmas. It is our annual look at Holiday, high alcohol, or just plain fun beers as we run up to Christmas. It's tastier than an advent calendar, and better than elf on the shelf. So break out your ugly sweater, trim up the tree light up the fire, and let's drink some beer.

I am very excited because I have a huge list of fun beers to get through this month. Which is a good thing because I've been looking at my post rate for this year and it's pretty depressing. Sadly it has been a busy year at work and I have not had much free time. I hope to correct that this year, and I will be discussing that later in my "New Beer's Resolutions post. Right now it's time to get drinking

Onto the #2-4BeersofChristmas




No comments:

Post a Comment