Sunday 1 December 2019

Happy December!

Welcome to the #2-4 Beers of Christmas 2019 Edition!


Well, we made it through another year together. I can't believe this blog is 9 years old, and this is the 5th year for the #2-4BeersofChristmas. I have enjoyed this part of the job the most because I get to explore some of the darker more interesting beers. Stuff that is barrel-aged, high alcohol, high gravity, rich and toasty. Great beers that you want to sip slowly in front of a roaring fire... or at least the fireplace channel on YouTube.



The big news I was going to share was that we were travelling to Peru over the Christmas Holidays. Sadly due to unforeseen circumstances, that had to be pushed back until next year. While we are sad about waiting the extra time we know we will get a chance to go. And I will take the blog along with me! Stay tuned for more details in the coming year.

Speaking of the coming year. This year makes the 10th anniversary of the blog and I am planning special posts and going further afield to find more interesting and unusual beers. I am also trying to make this year my most post heavy of all time... I'm shooting for around 120 just as a personal goal. That means about 2 to 3 posts a week, and hopefully,  about 200 new beers to talk about.

So thanks for hanging out with me and I hope you enjoy this year's #2-4BeersofChristmas. Happy Holidays and to all a new beer!


Cheers

CJT

 Let's Stay "Social" Follow my adventures here


   @pintjockey





The Pintjockey Online


pintjockey



And don't forget to "Friend" me on Untappd.

No comments:

Post a Comment