Wednesday 4 July 2012

Independence Day


Independence Day

Happy 4th of July to all of my readers south of the border. Hope you are kicking back with some wonderful American craft brews. I have a quick tasting in honour of our American neighbours, then I will be back to my plan of the Shandy beers. Then I will have a number of new flavoured beers as well. The Fridge of Fame is full of blueberries, ginger, and spice. 

I had always thought we should get together with the US and have a four day weekend called North American Days. It could start on Canada Day and end with Independence Day. Four whole days to celebrate both our nations! Think about it... Hey Harper, Obama... c'mon whaddaya think? elections are coming up... everybody likes holidays!

Just remember it was MY idea. And make sure you are drinking locally, give your hard earned cash to your local brewers so they can keep your neighbours employed.

Cheers
CJT

No comments:

Post a Comment