Friday 10 June 2011

Apologies

Well I noticed now that it has been over a month since I put a post up. Unfortunately as I have said before life gets in the way of art. Pint Jockey Headquarters has seen a few changes in the last month, there is a new resident, some new responsibilities, and a whole heap of new work the Jockey has been getting used to. Not to mention all of the yard work that taunts me every time I come home from the job that pays the bar tab. So schedules are being fine tuned tasks are being delegated... or outright ignored, and we shall return to regular posting this week. I have a number of great beers to post about and I will be doing a spotlight on summer sippers and flavoured beers.

So thank you for your patience sportsfans, I look forward to bringing you lot's of good reading over the summer. It's a tough job... drinking beer in the summer... but I believe with your help... I'll be up to the task.

Cheers
CJT

No comments:

Post a Comment