Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year

Just A quick note to wish all of my readers a Happy New Year. I haven't forgotten about our 2-4 Beers of Christmas, Sadly I got taken out by a Holiday cold and haven't been able to taste much. Look for the 2-4 Beers to resume in a day or two. Plus I got some great new beers for Christmas that I can't wait to share with you.

I am looking forward to bringing you my thoughts on more great beers this year and I resolve to continue to improve and expand the blog. Thank you all for being a part of this great beer experiment and hanging here with me for the last four years.

Happy New Beer to ALL!

Cheers

CJT


Follow me on Twitter: @pintjockey
Like me on FacebookPint Jockey Online



And don't forget to "Friend" me on Untappd.

No comments:

Post a Comment