Tuesday 7 June 2016

I need to borrow you for one second...

One of the best things about being a writer is that you get to surround yourself with other writers. We are all a little geeky, awkward, reserved, and strange, but we are really fun at parties... I swear! I've had the pleasure of keeping company with a good friend of mine since high school, by the name of Tori L. Ridgewood. Normally I don't generally ask my of readers anything but the chance to enjoy my beer soaked musings but this time Dear Readers I need a little help. Tori is a hard working Teacher, Mother, Whovian, and a pretty darn good writer too. She has just completed her first couple of books "The Talbot Trilogy." However, and this is where you come in Dear Reader, Her latest project is an entry into the Inkitt.com "Grand Novel Contest," and she needs some likes. Many writers have submitted brief examples of their work with the hopes of getting a contract to publish their works. Tori's Entry is called "Rip Gone Wrong" and is a Young Adult adventure novel. So I would consider it a PERSONAL Favour if you could sneak over to the website and give Tori's story a once over, and then smash that like button. Tell your friends, sign up your dog and get him to like it.

 If you want to check out her collected works her Amazon page is Tori L. Ridgewood or you can order print on demand copies of The Talbot Trilogy at Lulu.com Tori L. Ridgewood .

Please hurry, today is the last day (June 7th!)

Cheers

CJT




No comments:

Post a Comment