Tuesday 10 April 2012

Back On Track

Well dear reader it has been a long, wet and dismal winter, which translated into a long running stuffy nose and general exhaustion here at Pint Jockey Headquarters. Unfortunately this is not the best environment to be tasting beer. Valiantly I tried, horribly I failed. So I have in my possession a number of half-written posts that I would like to clear up over the next week, so bear with me as some may not be as informative as I usually try to make them. I will intersperse them with a number of new beers that have been languishing in my wine cooler, awaiting tasting. Basically I need room in the cooler for the BBQ wines for the summer... Entertaining season is upon us!

Without further ado... onto a series of tastings I am very excited about!

Just remember you can keep up to date with all my shenanigans here at Pint Jockey Headquarters via Twitter @pintjockey ( I can be quite witty in 140 characters or less ) or like me on Facebook here

No comments:

Post a Comment