Monday 9 June 2014

Upcoming Adventures

#PintJockeyLiveBlog at #OCBWeek!

One of the biggest beer events is upon us. In 4 days the Ontario Craft Brewer's  OCB Week, launches on Father's day Now in it's fifth year, OCB week is a celebration of all things Craft Beer in Ontario. While events happen all over Ontario, Toronto is the main focus, and that is where yours truly will be heading on June 18th. I am going to be live blogging from some of my favourite bars in the city. The Only Cafe, Bar Volo, Thirsty and Miserable, to name a few. I am also going to try to get to Mill Street Brewery's Flight tasting, and Six Pints as well (Plus any other trouble I can get up too). So stay tuned to the blog, my twitter, and Untappd for all of the updates.  Also look for the Hashtags #OCBWeek and #PintJockeyLiveBlog, The OCB Week Website is here check them out for events near you.

Here at the headquarters I am continuing the spring cleaning of the Fridge of Fame, there are a few more backlog beers that I wish to post about before I bring in more for the summer season.

As always thanks for sticking here with me. Last month I had a record number of viewers and I am hoping to best that again this month. It warms my heart that you all enjoy the ramblings of this old farm boy.

Cheers

CJT


Follow me on Twitter: @pintjockey
Like me on FacebookPint Jockey Online

And don't forget to "Friend" me on Untappd.

No comments:

Post a Comment