Monday 23 June 2014

OCBWeek Extras

 Extras 

There was so much to see and do, I really couldn't get to it all. I have a love hate relationship with Toronto. It was my home for many years. I made friends there, had good times (and bad). I miss Kensignton Market, and try to visit whenever I am in town. Sadly each time it's a little less Boho. The AGO with it's monumental Henry Moore, and lovely collection of the Group of 7. Chinatown with it's hustle and bustle, making you think you are running a race backwards through the crowd. The smells, the food, the fascinating people. I miss it, and boy am I ever glad I am gone.



Thoughts on my First Annual #OCBWeek and #PintJockeyLiveBlog


The Art Gallery of Ontario Advertising the Group of 7 
LUCKY MOOSE?... well there was a moose on the roof (Not Joking)
Some pointy thing downtown
 I would call it a success.  Maybe not a rousing one but a success nonetheless. I had some learning curves, some difficulties, and a lot of unknowns. But I am raring to try again next year. Maybe if I ask the boss real nice-like, I can get August 2nd off to go to Session Muskoka!

Cheers

CJT... 
P.S. Enjoy my Random Pictures.
THIS... Is why I love Toronto... so many different foods

Car Planter Kensington Market
Found the Trailer, But not Kensington Brewery

Kensington art tends to have a political leaning


Shut up and take my money!!!!

Random fence poetry

Random fence poetry part 2




Opposing viewpoints
They were practically side by side at Dundas

No comments:

Post a Comment