Friday 1 December 2017

The 4th Annual 2-4 Beers of Christmas Starts Now!

It's December already?


I can not believe this is the 4th edition of my annual beer-soaked advent calendar. This year has just trucked right along and now there are 24 days left until Christmas... Don't worry, I'm easy to buy for. Plus, that only gives us 31 drinking days until New Beer's Eve (get ready!).  Well, I'm ready, my tastebuds are ready and the Fridge of Fame is stocked to bursting with my Yuletide offerings. Without much more adieu, we should get stuck in... because somebody has to drink this beer... and it may as well be me.

As always I have added the extra "Christmas Cheer" metric to the score sheet. It is slightly arbitrary, but it signifies that "extra holiday glow" you get when you drink the beer (read: how boozy is it?)

I hope you have as much fun as I do going through all of these cheerful beverages. Let's have a safe and Merry Holiday.

Cheers

CJT


Editor at Large and Chief Typo Inserter, Perry is already half in the bag

No comments:

Post a Comment