Wednesday 20 May 2015

More Updates


In case you didn't guess. The title of yesterday's blog is a line from one of my favourite Cowboy Junkies songs:




This darn cold will not go away I still have a pretty beefy headache and a sore throat. However, I intend to soldier on. I have my tastebuds back and my nose is functioning adequately so I will continue with regular tastings. I did manage to get a bottle of Cheli's Barrel aged Pale Ale from Lake of Bays Brewery so look for that one, probably tomorrow night. Tonight I am dipping into a beer I have been dying to try. It comes from the Yukon!

Yukon is NORTH!
Next to the Icelandic beers, this will be one of the most Northerly Breweries I have tasted. And I think that only one of the Alaskan Breweries is more Northerly in North America. Other upcoming events here at Pint Jockey Headquarters: May 30th to June 6th is Ontario Craft Cider Week Which we will be celebrating by doing another week long spotlight on Craft Ciders (and maybe one or too not so craft ciders... we have to make fun of somebody...) And a week after that is the BIG EVENT in Toronto. OCB Week returns again launching on Father's Day weekend. I was hoping to get down to Session Toronto but my work schedule doesn't look promising. So I may be going down midweek again this year for the second Installment of my Live Blog OCB Week.

So stay tuned, lot's of good stuff coming down the pipe!

Cheers

CJT

Follow me on Twitter: @pintjockey
Like me on FacebookPint Jockey Online



And don't forget to "Friend" me on Untappd.

No comments:

Post a Comment