Thursday 27 November 2014

Updates

Brewery Links

I have been very busy this last week working behind the scenes to make the site more comprehensive. I have had some pages up for over a year that were intended to be links to the various breweries around Canada the US and the world. However, they have never been truly complete or organised. So I have filled in some of the blanks and will continue to do so for the next little while until most of the information is up to date. I will not even pretend to think that this is a complete list or that all the information is 100% accurate. Please feel free to contact me if you find any missing or inaccurate information, I will be more than happy to update it. You can send corrections to my Email pintjockey@gmail.com or comment on the bottom portion of this post. Also check back frequently as I continue to update the site. Thanks for reading!

Cheers


CJT



Follow me on Twitter: @pintjockey
Like me on FacebookPint Jockey Online





And don't forget to "Friend" me on Untappd.

No comments:

Post a Comment