Wednesday 18 June 2014

The Adventure Begins

Well sportsfans... the long anticipated day has arrived.  #ocbweek #pintjockeyliveblog. .. is in effect.  Got up very early for this old chef and have hit the bus station and am being whisked to Toronto. (Yes, safety first... I plan on consuming many fine beers today... so I will leave the driving to someone else. ) This is a milestone for my young blog. This is the first post on the road  (literally and figuratively.... I'm on a bus... ) This is somewhere I've wanted to take the blog for a while and I am excited to see the reception it gets. Once again you have been very good to me, I am enjoying record readership,  and I hope you all are enjoying my rantings, pontifications, and musings on all things beer. (As I do love ranting, pontificating, and musing.)

Well it's about time to crank up the tunes and sit back and read my book... there are 2 hours left in this trip. Plenty of time to spend with The Trews, The Lowest of the Low, and The Headstones... good Canadian music pairs well with good Canadian Craft Beer. Don't forget to follow along on Twitter @pintjockey. ..  and Untappd I will post random thoughts all day. Randomness should increase as the day goes on. I apologise in advance for spelling and grammar mistakes... they will be corrected once I return to headquarters I assure you... Most of all thank you for making this journey with me... first round is on me...

Cheers
CJT

No comments:

Post a Comment