Wednesday 5 December 2012

Welcome to My new Home

Welcome back dear reader.... I've missed you.

Check out the new address? Roomy isn't it? I much prefer the view here over the old place. Sit down stretch out let's chat...

Well if you came over here from the link at the old address glad you could make it... if you are here because you just found this site Welcome... you lucky devil...  As you can see not a lot has changed but it does take a while to set everything up so I do appologise for the long gap between posts, but I plan to remedy that situation right away. Not only do we have the remaining beers from Fernie to finish... I have been squirreling away a large number of beers in the Fridge of Fame that are just dying to be drunk... Plus this week will see the first post from the Pint Jockey Brewing Project... here's a hint: we are having a "Big Party" here at headquarters near the end of the month that has something to do with Mayans, and the product of the Brewing Project will be a centerpiece. Also I will have a special thematic post for later this month on a similar vein that I know my friend and fellow blogger Cody over at Cranky Beer Blog with be quite excited about, and it's one of my favourites too!

So please if you follow me on Google Reader  update your link to this new address so you may continue to receive my beer soaked wisdom and ramblings My Twitter is unchanged @pintjockey Facebook too The Pint Jockey Online My new email is pintjockey@gmail.com ( I will endeavor to answer all e-mails) and of course Google+ and Untappd

Anyway... Welcome back... it's time to get to work

Cheers
CJT

No comments:

Post a Comment